Sunday, June 3, 2012

I know, it's a cliche!

I have to be the worlds worst writer of a blog EVAH!!

I love writing... I love pictures and self expression. (Yes, Instagram and I are very close!)

Part of my problem is that my computer is a million years old and it's a chore to wake that beast. (I am working towards a new one...Hopefully soon) Then I sit at the desk and after all the chores are done attempt to feel inspired and be creative and share. Not really the environment for inspiration.


My waiting for the computer pastime.

I think for now I am going to focus a little less on yarn... And a little more on the girl holding the hook. I think sharing some of my life might be a little more fun for all of us. I recently reconnected with an old friend from Live Journal and this paved the way for a trip down memory lane as I reread all of the old things I wrote. I used to love writing! I am gonna make more of an effort to be better. So in the future you will see me here more. And you will see more me. I want to tell you about my three new nephews that came into my family when my sister adopted three boys under the age of four. And how in February I started a totally crazy vegan adventure.

So, other people who write in blogs, what do you do? What helps you post when you aren't feeling at the top of your game? I would love to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment