Monday, October 31, 2011

Vacation...,

I haven't touched yarn in three days! What? I did bring some... thinking I could get some work done on the plane... But I just happened to sit next to cute boys on both of my flights... So I decided to keep the grandma routine to a minimum.

I am taking a little trip to the other side of the country... It's lovely here. I love New York! We got in on Saturday and landed in the middle of the snowstorm. It was cold, but oh so pretty.

Here are some photos of my wanderings! Hope you are having a lovely Halloween ... Stay warm!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a blast! Laughing at your comment about the cute boys & grandma routine ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh <3 So pretty!!! I'll be honest, I have never ever been one of those girls who drool over NYC and wanna go. But than I see pictures of the beauty there and I melt!!! Jen was just showing me recently, a video of a carnival there and that also looked awesome! <3

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Hope you didn't freeze while you were there..although I heard that the following day after the storm was beautiful. I have a feeling you'll be back in NYC again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! you took your cozy to nyc! i'm going on tue. don't think you could get one to me on time do you??? i'm in arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dreamday I bet if you ordered something today it just might arrive on time! How long are you in NYC? do you have an address there? :)

    ReplyDelete