Sunday, September 11, 2011

What I will miss about summer...

I live in the fantastic city of Portland, Or.  There is a lovely park just a short walk from my apartment and I have been there a few times in the last few weeks to eat lunch in the coolness of the shade under the trees. My friend Chelsea took some lovely photos and posted about our trip here.

photo by Chelsea Fuss
















Chelsea also taught me about eating radishes with butter and salt... mmmmm.

Last week my friend Eva and I went with a mason jar of wine and sandwiches made with veggies and fresh, just made in my kitchen pesto!

                 salad

We walked past lovely houses with fantastically unique and pretty yards....
These roses were beautiful AND smelled amazing!



And this drawing on the sidewalk articulated exactly how I felt about the day!



Photos by me unless other wise noted.

2 comments:

  1. Alas, my friend summer is nearing to an end...but with the beginning of fall comes new and exciting things!! :)

    ReplyDelete